Screen videos are a great tool for coaches to share and prove their expertise in their marketing but also for producing professional feedback for their clients.
I use screen videos almost every day in my business to save time and to create a better experience for my customers.
As a coach, you can do the same.
Here are just a few examples of the things you could use screen videos to save time and to create a better experience for your clients.
- Analyzing workout data and producing a professional and detailed video for your clients. You could use this as the sole feedback channel for clients on certain price plans or for a premium service you could create the videos as a precursor to an actual one-on-one consultation so you can create context before the consultation and save time. You can password protect these videos for privacy.
- Creating detailed instructions on a training plan to share with a group of clients. You could embed that video directly into the training plan. This will help your clients understand the plan without needing to ask questions.
- Creating marketing videos walking through your training system so potential customers get a better feel for the products and services like online memberships that you provide.
In this video, I demo a screen recording tool I've just started using and they are currently offering a lifetime deal for (only $39 not $49 like I said in the video).
The tool is called Clapboard and it is made by a company called StoryExpress. I'm pretty sure they've made this deal super affordable so they can build their audience for promoting their other products. That's fine by me, the tool is great and you won't see better value for a comprehensive software product like this.
The tool allows you to record your screen and your face via a webcam at the same time. It's much better than having one or the other or needing to edit in your face to a screen recording after the fact. Showing your face is a great way to build rapport with your clients and your audience and to build trust. People who know, like and trust you are far more likely to become customers.
There are some great features I've discovered since recording the video that I didn't mention. They are mostly related to customizing the way your videos can be used
- Customizing the player with your own colors and logo
- Customizing the page that the video is displayed on
There are a few other tools I've used in the past that are also very good but require an annual or monthly subscription cost. Note they do have free plans but don't allow you to download the videos which is a must-have feature in my opinion as I download most of the videos I create to upload to social and Vimeo. These are the three I've used recently including Clapboard that I used in the demo.
Take our Free "Authentic" Marketing Course for Coaches
Designed for endurance sport coaches. Marketing doesn't need to be pushy. The best marketing simply creates a win-win relationship between you and your customers. Take the simple 6 part course to learn more.